It's now noted on the blog of their official myspace page- exactly as it is on the official site. Commenting is apparently disabled; I'm not even going to attempt to interpret this although I'm sure someone will. lqtm
I agree with Big Mike as well. Who are we to say what kind of relationship Mike and Brent did or ddnt' have. For all we know Mike could have been with his family the next day grieving. When Johnn 2 Bags friend that was in the cadillac tramps died, I believe Johnny flew from the east coast in the middle of the tour to attend the funeral and be with the family...but i guess since social d or johnny didn't put up on a internet site that means Johnny doesn't care right? Why do we need to know every aspect, every move, every where social d is at every second of the day? Im a huge fan, but geez give them some space and let them live their lives without everything having to be on the net. If it pretans to the Band..new songs, tours, etc yah thats fine, but i dont thing we need to post whats happening in their personal life...after all, isn't that what the songs are for? letting us know how they/mike dealt with death or a event in his life?
It's now noted on the blog of their official myspace page- exactly as it is on the official site. Commenting is apparently disabled; I'm not even going to attempt to interpret this although I'm sure someone will. lqtm
brent will be okhes gone let him rest in peace fuck have some respect
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">ExactlyOriginally posted by blakkat:
brent will be okhes gone let him rest in peace fuck have some respect
Yes please shut the hell up
Bookmarks